Terms & Conditions
- Pasty Adventures is a small business committed to helping you learn, improve and gain more out of watersports and life in the UK.
- To book a course send your enquiry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive a reply within 24 hours. A deposit will need to be paid at time of booking to confirm your space.
- We accept payment of deposit by bank transfer or via PayPal which accepts credit cards with no need for a PayPal account. The remainder of the course fee shall be paid in full in cash prior to your activity commencing on the day.
- In the event of your activity not being able to run due to adverse weather, you will receive a voucher which will be valid for 1 year from the date of your cancelled booking. In extreme circumstances we may decide to offer a full refund(£5 admin fee will apply).
- Any fees paid will be refunded if the participant makes a cancellation more than 7 days before the course is to commence. Within 7 days of the course commencement fees paid will not be refunded.
- The customer may amend the date of booking up to 24 hours in advance with no penalty. Inside of 24 hours the customer will lose their deposit. Alternative dates will be subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any course for any reason at any time before the start of the course. In this situation participants will be offered alternative dates or a full refund.
- On Guiding packages and in the event of non-agreeable weather for your preferred sport. Pasty Adventures will implement an alternative activity which will be designed to replicate your chosen activity as closely as possible.
- In the event of no wind or surf it is not possible to refund the money of the participant booked onto a Guiding package.
- All re-bookings will be handled directly with participants for further courses and rebooking in the event of adverse conditions.
- A failure to attend a booked course will be considered a cancellation and will be subjected to the condition above.
- Specialist courses are aimed at participants of certain abilities specified by Pasty Adventures on www.pastyadventures.co.uk If the participant books onto a course at a lower level to the specification then it will be the right of Pasty Adventures to ask the participant to rebook at a time suitable for him/her.
- In the event that the participant on the course is of a lower level than specified the course will be forfeited with no recompense unless suitable prior notice is given which is at the discretion of Pasty Adventures.
- Courses are to be sold according to the course description and content as detailed on the relevant page on the website. No course should be sold as to a level ascertained on its completion.
- Those undertaking intermediate and advanced coaching/lessons must have their own valid 3rd party insurance (BKSA or similar).
- These booking conditions may only be waived in special circumstances, and in writing, by a letter from a Director of Pasty Adventures.
- The terms and conditions of all agreements made with Pasty Adventures shall be subject to, and governed by, English law.
- All bookings are made with Pasty Adventures whose registered office is 3 Barlandhu, Newlyn, Penzance, Cornwall TR18 5QT .
- Adventures & especially Kitesurfing is a potentially dangerous activity. All participants must be aware of this and accept the risks associated with this activity. Injury arising from kitesurfing or associated activities can only be accepted if caused by negligence on the part of Pasty Adventures.
- Pasty Adventures is under no liability whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to property or equipment, however caused, whilst on a course with Pasty Adventures.
- Due to the strenuous nature of our adventutres, all participants should be physically fit. Anyone with a medical condition must seek medical advice before considering participating.
- All participants must be able to swim 25m and be confident swimming in open water.
- All participants must be aged over 18 or accompanied by apparent or guardian if aged 8-17.
- Course participants will not be permitted to consume alcohol or drugs prior to or during courses or adventures. Pasty Adventures reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Pasty Adventures may require any participant to leave the course if that person acts in any such manner as to endanger him/herself, any other participant or member of te public. In this instance the full course fee will be payable.
- Pasty Adventures must be informed of any medical conditions (asthma, epilepsy, deafness etc) or any other special needs of any/all participants. Pasty Adventures reserves the right to refuse a person who is at a high risk to him/herself or other participants on the course.
EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Participants may provide their own equipment and clothing; all equipment must be suitable for the activity and will be checked by the Course Director/Instructor.
- During Adventures, Intermediate & Advanced courses, Equipment may be available from our demo fleet. Any breakages not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty must be paid for at the time.
- Damage or loss to Pasty Adventures equipment caused by negligence, malicious acts or carelessness must be paid for at the time at current replacement value.
- A deposit may be required for demo/hire kit and Foil lessons against breakages.
- New kitesurfing equipment is supplied by Westcountry Watersports & any dealings after the initial order will be with them directly including payment, warranty's, delivery and refunds.
- Used and Ex Demo kit sales are with Pasty Adventures. Processing & any after sales service will be handled by us.
- To be eligible to receive the cost of you lesson back you must place and pay for an order within 2 weeks of your lesson. Maximum refund on single items will be £50, kite & board package £100, 2 kite & board package £140.
- All items and price are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
- While most items are held in stock, there may on occasion be a slight delay in delivery. You will be notified of this asap after order.
- A non refundable deposit is required to confirm your spot on the Hoilday.
- Cancellations within 30 days of the start of the holiday are non refundable. Cancellations before 30 days - 50% refund of the total cost paid minus deposit.
- Flights (unless stated) are the sole responsibility of the client and Pasty Adventures cannot be held responsible for any bookings made by anyone other than Pasty Adventures staff.
- In the event that the participant on the holiday is of a lower level than specified, the coaching will be forfeited with no recompense unless suitable prior notice is given which is at the discretion of Pasty Adventures.
- Holidays are sold according to the description and content. No holiday should be booked as to a level ascertained on its completion.
- Coaches are fully insured with the BKSA, however it is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure they have adequate personal travel insurance and third party kitesurf insurance (BKSA or similar).
When making your booking/order it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these terms & conditions and agree to abide by them.