Join us in Cape Town on a Wave coaching week with a friend and save £50 each off the price!
With over 10 different spots located in close proximity to each other and consistent wind, Cape Town really is a kiters dream. The weeks are full of coaching but also offer lots of benefits for anyone who wants to kitesurf in the southern ocean waves, such as-
- Spot knowledge - on the first morning we will visit all the main spots and cover all the little details such as best wind and wave conditions, entry/exit points, hazards etc.
- Downwinders - over the week we will do several different downwinders taking in the best waves on the day and organising it all for you.
- Rescue cover - push your limits, safe in the knowledge that there is a qualified coach keeping an eye on you and is there if you need rescuing.
- 1:1 Coaching - using 2 way headsets, this is by far the best way to learn and improve your riding
- Kit tuning - we will talk about different board, fin and kite set ups to improve your riding
- Photos and Video - you will get photos and video from the week to use how you wish
- Meet other kiters - there are some great bars and restaurants and we can tell you which ones to go on which night to enjoy the vibes
- Progression Video - everyone on our wave coaching weeks will receive one free section of the new Progression Wave coaching series
Aside from the kiting there is so much to do, winetours, Table Mountain, wildlife, culture and this year you can join in the Virgin Armada which is the last weekend in January or watch the Red Bull King of the Air which will run at some point over the end of Jan start of Feb.
This will be my seventh winter in Cape Town with January and February always being the best months as its not so busy and the wind settles down into a more predictable pattern.
With the forecast looking amazing with SE every day next week and good head high waves, I am super excited to get back to the Cape of Good Fun!
Come onto one of our Wave Coaching weeks with a friend and save £50 each which makes it only £200 per person.
Limited space available so be quick to avoid disappointment.
If you cannot make the dates for the coaching weeks we offer private coaching and guiding throughout the whole of Feb and half of March.
More details on the website include accommodation, car hire and flight info - http://www.pastyadventures.co.uk/cape-town.html
I hope to see you there. Please email with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Lee 'Pasty' Harvey